Raffling this Painting

It feels so good to start off the new year in a giving spirit. Proceeds will be donated to a local woman's shelter. This cause is near and dear to my heart due to the fact I was raised in an abusive home and found myself once in a shelter with my mom and sisters. This is setting the tone for the rest of my year. This is a 30x30in mixed media painting. On the side of this post is a Donate button. Please click! For each $1 spent is one raffle ticket. You will be emailed your raffle number. Winner will be announce here and on my FB page Lolo Knows and on Jay SoirĂ©e's page on January 7th at 12pm. Thank you for all your help!  Good blessings to you all. 

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Nothing is Sometimes Saying Everything

Counting Friendship Blessings

Passion vs. Effort