Counting Friendship Blessings


I have had more than my fair share of ups and downs in the last year and I am sure there will be a few hiccups to overcome this year, but having the support and love from my kids and friends has been the most wonderful testimony because the ones that are currently by my side even in my darkest days, have shown me they were my true supporters.  We need to go through those downs at times to see that  and you better know I asked the Universe to reveal them and I was pleasantly surprised by it's answer. There were folks that came out the woodworks and have literally told me that I had inspired and gave them the determination to go after their life goals and dreams and that I was their strength when they were down. My jaw dropped to the ground and my eyes have been full of tears because although there has been a battle within my own self, God wanted me to know because of what I did for others, that those same ones would be there to be my strength and guide as well. I am beyond humbled, grateful and just thankful that these special spirits have entered into my life and have revealed their true intentions and it was because of my simple intention, LOVE!!!!! Loving others without asking for anything back is the gift that will give back 10x if you truly do it authentically. I do what I do because I really love seeing more happy and prosperous people in the world. I feel that if I do it, then my example will make others do it as naturally as I do it, therefore creating more peace in the world. Love in its truest sense does not look for its own advantage. I am happy to say that I am making a difference in my world and that the testimonies have been revealed. Making a difference does not cost a dime. Your heart along with the right thought is the most powerful impact you can make. My kids and friends are making me so proud and I know that if you meet any one of these individuals that I have influenced with my love, they will make you proud as well. 
So, today, appreciate those special spirits you have in your life and make sure they are ok and continue to love them and help them in any way you can because you never know when you might need them to be there for you and you won't have to doubt who they are, they will just be there because they know you love them. 
Have a wonderful day my friends!!! 

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Nothing is Sometimes Saying Everything

I Was Poisoned by a Toxic Friend