Dear Broken Heart...

The only way two people can move on after there has been hurt is if there is a true apology followed by action. There is no amount of candy, flowers and I am sorry that will mask the wound if it isn't being treated properly to insure that the wound will ever reappear. It will  take a good deal of analyzing on your part so that you can pinpoint the factors that lead to the breakup to begin with. Only then can you  craft your own plan of getting that person back by “reverse-engineering” the relationship and every mistake that led to it falling apart. Time always heals, but that is all it will be especially if you expect the damage to just be ignored or disappear. Those damaging factors need to be gone for good in order to insure the strength, value and love you seek. Love doesn't go away in a day, but a person like myself  that values her own heart will love herself more than to ever think that her love wasn't worth you fixing and getting rid of the problem that led to your breakup in the first place. Until then folks, continue to love yourself and trust in God that he will deliver the right person that will never let you down. I value the lessons I have had in my life even the ones I felt hurt by, but the best lesson I have learned is valuing the relationship I have with myself. Like Trent Shelton says, "it all starts with you. It's rehab time." #loloknows 

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Nothing is Sometimes Saying Everything

Counting Friendship Blessings

Passion vs. Effort