Spirit Animals and What are They???

Today, I got visited by not one, or two, but three Blue Jays and I had to know what it meant. It's very rare to see these birds just hanging around especially when it is winter time here in Cleveland. I have had some guidance by these symbolic animals over this last year. One came in my dream which was a white wolf and I saw a frog sitting outside a restaurant earlier this year, staring at me. I had to do some research on what they were trying to tell me.
We will just go with the Blue Jays today, but first let me give you the meaning of Spirit Animals and what they can mean for you. Spirit animals are typically associated with traditional as well as modern Western shamanic practices. During initiations or shamanic journeys, the shaman would find one or several animals that she or another person is associated with. Traditionally, the spirit animal is used for guidance. Think of your spirit animal as a guardian spirit or spirit guide. It can play the role of protector and provides guidance. It’s like a “personal guide or protector” that has a personal affinity with the person it’s associated with. 
Here is what the Blue Jays were telling me today. A visit from a bluejay totem is often to remind you to understand and use your own voice. This totem tends to show up around those with good speaking skills and those who can persuade. Blue Jay is very colorful, talkative and flamboyant and as a totem encourages boldness, determination, and strong communications skills. Blue Jay people inspire courage and strength in others. What I took from this meaning, is I am exactly on my rightful path and doing exactly what I am destined to do. It's so awesome to be guided and reminded of what your next steps in life should be. Thank you to my three little spirit guides!!! 

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Nothing is Sometimes Saying Everything

Counting Friendship Blessings

Passion vs. Effort