The Choice is Yours

You either choose to be happy or you don't. It's really that simple. I am the first to tell you I am guilty as fuck for making it harder than this needs to be. I am in my own head and ALL that made me realize is that I lived in the past everyday. No more though because I choose to be happy to look around me and know that I am loved and surround myself with it because I chose to and I am happy to be here because I choose to and I am grateful for being able to wake up and have the opportunity to live another great happy day because I choose to. No one is in control of you other than your damn self. If there is something not making you happy, you chose that and you can now freely choose the opposite. Do it now and do it for good. Live to be happy and never to be bitter. It's up to YOU!!! Love and light to you all.. 


Popular posts from this blog

Saying Nothing is Sometimes Saying Everything

Counting Friendship Blessings

Passion vs. Effort