Health is Wealth

I have so much to be grateful for,  but the one thing I find myself most thankful for, is my health. Just got back from the doctors office and so far so good. God knows that I am happy to be alive and able to be one of the fortunate ones that have an opportunity to live this existence and live out a purpose I am meant to do. I pray so much for those that are ailing in some way. They are living their purpose too. They teach us how to love and how strong we become even after they pass on. They also teach us the value of being alive and having a chance to live a happy existence. Never forget anyone that has touched your life in this way. They would be pissed at you if you forget exactly what I just told you. Be grateful!! Health is wealth folks..


Popular posts from this blog

Saying Nothing is Sometimes Saying Everything

Counting Friendship Blessings

Passion vs. Effort